Level 2: They are open to individuals who would like to know more about alternative lifestyles and have a more in-depth discussion about the lifestyle, education, safety, and practice of Safe, sane, consensual BDSM. Regular attendance (average of 2 per month) of level 2 events allows you to attend level 3 events. If you can not make any level 2 events, inquire about Sponsorship and we will work something out.
Attendance to these events also signifies you will follow the public rules of conduct.
Click here for the Event Calender
What is a munch? It’s kinky social hour. Discussions and Refreshments. 😀
“Munches are meant to help those who are curious about BDSM meet others, become more comfortable, and better informed. Munches can also be a place to get advice, or pass on anecdotes about BDSM experiences.”
What happens at a munch: The general format is introductions because it’s polite,(name you prefer to be addressed by), and then if there is an event or particular topic that needs to be addressed we do so…but mostly it is relaxed, friendly conversations with each other. Enjoy.
- Confidentiality and privacy must be respected at all times.
- You are to remain confidential with people’s names & activities. If in doubt, ask express permission from the person.”Outing” will get you REMOVED from the group. If the individual you are speaking about is not present, DO NOT say anything about them. Kink conversations stay in kink environments.
- All activity must be consensual. Touch no one and nothing unless you have asked and been permitted.
- Public behavior#1: No sex acts.
- Public behavior #2: No nudity is allowed.
- No pick-ups. Persistent unwanted advances by anyone towards others are not acceptable. No means no.
- No fighting. We have a 100 percent NO Drama policy at munches, events, in person, and online.
- No Cell Phones are allowed at society events, so please leave them in the car or turn them on vibrate and mute. Calls must be taken OUTSIDE of the event area.
- No cameras or photographs at events please.
- Please do not make us ask you to be an adult.
By attending a Level 1 event I agree to adhere to these rules as listed above.
Non-adherence to any rule will result in a minimum 6 month expulsion from the group.
You have more questions? Here read this!